14 November 2008

Highlights: Paris



Feathers in My Cap
  • Being back in France
  • Exploring the Latin Quarter, Versailles, and the Catacombs
  • Eating madeleines, fresh pastries and chocolate dessert
  • The weather - although it was quite cold it only rained at night
  • Crossing three more things off my 101 in 1001

Black Eyes
  • Leaving after only five days
  • Huge crowds at some of the sights, which I wasn't really expecting for late autumn
  • Having no time for shopping

To read about my Parisian adventures click here and to see more photos click here.


Links
Guide to Paris by the Cherry Blossom Girl
50 Things To Do in Paris
Ultimate Paris on a Budget Part One and Part Two by Charade

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 pm

    are these your own photos? if so they are lovely... too bad you didn't get time for shopping, but glad you got a holiday in some place so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris was a great place to visit, I can't wait to go back! Next time I'll be sure to include some time for shopping!

    Most of those photos are mine, and a couple were taken by Owen. I still have a few more to load onto flickr too, I'm behind in sorting through everything...

    ReplyDelete