13 March 2010

Wedding Dress Inspiration

It’s taken me a while, but I’ve found a wedding dress that I love:


The chances of finding something similar locally are probably quite low (the majority of dresses available here feature excessive beading, strapless bodices, elaborate princess skirts, or a combination of the three) but luckily there are plenty of dressmakers around!

I’ve found that looking at wedding dress after wedding dress can get quite overwhelming, but there’s also a few other dresses that have caught my eye:


I’m starting to notice a pattern… It will be interesting to see how things go when I actually get the chance to try a few dresses (which should be sometime soon!)

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous – finding a good dress maker to do it should be a snap! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete