20 January 2011

Polaroid Fun

I've been wanting a polaroid camera for ages, and a couple of months ago finally bought one! The problem is of course trying to track down some film. Polaroid stopped making film for the 600 series a while ago, but luckily the Impossible Project has taken over.


The only downside is having to pay more for one pack of film than I did for the camera! The cost works out as $5 a photo, so I was feeling a bit of pressure to make sure every photo was great.

But then one day I noticed my poor neglected camera on the shelf and decided to give it a go without worrying what the photos looked like. I'm in the process of making a polaroid montage on the fridge, here are the results so far:


The fun factor of using a polaroid makes up for the cost, so I'll be buying some more film sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing peoples' polaroid walls. Also, that Winter's Tale magnet is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the magnet at the Globe in London. I miss London.

    ReplyDelete